The Relief Society held a party. The sisters by tens came- Those 20, 50 and 80, and sisters of every name. Sister Sunshine spread a carpet, And everything was grand, Sister Weather led the dancing, Sister Wind the band. George Cooper (modified)
Please meet in the Church parking lot at 5 PM if you'd like a ride. There are plenty of sisters who are coming back on Friday night, so you'll be able to get a ride whether you're staying the night or not.
Please bring a set of sheets or a sleeping bag. Also, bring a checkbook or cash if you think you'd like to make some bracelets or watches. The cost is per bead, so you can make them as cheap or as expensive as you'd like.
We can't wait!
Directions to the Esplin's cabin:
One hour drive time
1. Go North on Highway 20 to Island Park. Pass Last Chance and go to Ponds Lodge.
2. Go .8 miles past Ponds Lodge.
3. Turn RIGHT towards Phillips Lodge (now the Pines) and proceeed .8 miles.
4. Turn RIGHT on RAINBOW DR. just before the Pines Lodge. Stay on this main road for 1.6 miles. The road will bend a few times. Continue even whien it gets narrower and becomes a private road.
5. Turn RIGHT at the JONES HAVEN SIGNand drive down the lane. The cabin and garage are on the end of the lane on the LEFT. (If lost, call Caryn's cell: 339-3395)
Patty Siter moved here from Arizona, but didn't want to leave any of her grandkids behind. So, now her two daughters and their families live here, and their son works here during the week. Now, that's a good, nurturing mother! Mindy describes her mom as being "caring, helpful, and loving" and it's easy to see why. Patty says her hobby is working in the temple, which she can view often from the view in their gorgeous new home (the Hughes' old home). She also loves canning, exploring, and playing with her grandchildren.
Mindy Grannis (Patty's daughter) has four children, ages 12, 9, 6, and 3. She and her family moved here from Arizona, and Mindy says they love being in Rexburg because of the family-friendly environment. (If you have kids those ages, please call Mindy and schedule a play-date!)
Patty describes Mindy as being "organized, fun, and a good mom," which seems like the ultimate compliment coming from your own mother! Mindy enjoys exercising and says she's "learning to love to run."
We're so happy you're in our ward, Mindy and Patty!